Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: What are the Reagents?

1. Back To Top    #1

What are the Reagents?

On a whim I decided to try to look up the reagents and identify what they are exactly. I suppose as a good parent, I should know what each chemical is and what to do in case is was to be ingested or get into someone's eye. The one that made me worried was my large bottle of R-013 that I can see my son using as a squirt bottle (yes I'm now planning on talking to him about this). I looked around and didn't see this, so I hope I'm not asking something that is out in the open. Could someone point me to a list of all of the reagents and an MSDS-like sheet on what to do in even of an emergency?

Maybe this could be added to the definition list too.

Thanks!
    27k Gal, IG Plaster Ansylbrite, Pentair FNSP60 DE Filter, Jandy Aquapure APURE1400 SWG, WhisperFlo WFE-28 pool pump, WhisperFlo WFE-26 Waterfall pump, Raypak P-R406A-EN-C Heater, Polaris 1-470-02 Air Blower, Jandy PDA 4.1a firmware

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: What are the Reagents?

The Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available from Taylor Technologies at the following link: http://www.taylortechnologies.com/pr...ber_search.asp

Search on the reagent of interest and then click on the MSDS link.

Hope that helps!
    27K gal, IG vinyl, 1.5 HP pump, 24" sand filter, Goldline Aqua Plus SWG

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the MSDS link
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4

5. Back To Top    #5

Cool thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.
    27k Gal, IG Plaster Ansylbrite, Pentair FNSP60 DE Filter, Jandy Aquapure APURE1400 SWG, WhisperFlo WFE-28 pool pump, WhisperFlo WFE-26 Waterfall pump, Raypak P-R406A-EN-C Heater, Polaris 1-470-02 Air Blower, Jandy PDA 4.1a firmware