New pool construction...Creative brains?

Apr 27, 2010
North Alabama
So, I’m helping a friend of mine build a pool at his house. The pool will be about 20,000 gallons, gunite, saltwater, with three fountains/statues/waterfalls ect. The depth will be only 4 ½ feet. We have a basic idea of how the plumbing and lights should be. However, we are looking for some creative minds to come up with an elaborate light/deck jet/water jet/plumbing system. It would be nice to use just one Intelliflo pump but if more are required it would not be a problem.

The pad shown in the picture is for the equipment. It will be at least 3 feet higher than the waterline. All the equipment will be fully automated.

The massive 14 foot tall wall of statues will be between the pool and the equipment. There will also be a waterfall on each side of the center fountain/statue in the dark stone area.

Our basic light idea is two color changing LEDs on the two angled portions of the stairs. This should illuminate the entire pool.
It would be nice to have just two skimmers with one on each far end.
As far as the rest of the plumbing/lighting esthetics, we are welcoming the imagination of others.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• pool with pad.jpg
    pool with pad.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Wall fountain.JPG
    Wall fountain.JPG
    287.6 KB · Views: 343
  • Stairs.jpg
    Stairs.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 336
I was not there when it was installed. My guess would be the brick masons and the backhoe. The thing is made out of metal so it is not as heavy as you would think. Although, I tried to move one edge out about an inch yesterday and couldn't get it to budge.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.