Zodiac Zippy AG pool cleaner

TizMe

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 26, 2007
Covington, Georgia
We have a Polaris 65 AG pool cleaner which I am sick and tired of :!: It keeps breaking down on us. We have taken it in to get it fixed and within a few days toa week of getting it back its not working again .... :roll:
Does anyone out in TFP land have and use an AG pool cleaner called the "Zippy' :?: Its made by Zodiac. Our local pool store told me about it the other day because, of course, they dont carry the Polaris 65 any more because he says they have allot of warranty work on them and they are a POS !! So I asked him why do you offer them to your customers who are purchasing pools then :?: He said " Because they are a POS and we wanted to get rid of them, we arent going to carry them any more :shock: :shock: :? :roll:

So if any body uses a Zippy AG pool cleaner by Zodiac, if you could tell me how you like it I would appreciate it. We are looking at buying one and I want to make sure we are getting a good product for our money :!: :!:

Its made by Barracuda, and here is a link to the manufacturer site http://www.baracuda.com/zippy.htm

I watched the little video they supply on the site. It appears to be a cross between a venturi vac and a pressure side type cleaner without the booster pump requirement. The bottom portion is sucking the debris in and the pressure from the return is propelling it around the pool. The info says it has its own debris filter inline (bag type?) Could be handy little unit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.