Who installs French Drains?

Thanks. Let the bidding begin. Our neighbors property drains right into our pool. NICE! We inherited this mess when we bought the house. I would have had the problem taken care of 10 years ago when the pool went it. Can anyone recommend a contractor to do this in the Syracuse, NY area.

That's a good point. I just spoke to the town, and they said that if it's not a new drain, and if it's been that way naturally, there is not much I can do except talk to the neighbor and try and work it out with him. I'm not sure if it is a natural drainage situation, or if it was created. There's another guy at the highway dept. that I need to talk to to find that out. If we didn't have a pool, it wouldn't be too much of a problem, because our property would drain ok. The pool blocks everything from draining quickly.

We actually need to have this done next year due to some cracked drainage pipes that are causing minor wetness in our basement; I'm very interested in knowing how well it works for you. Please keep us posted!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.