Nazareth, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
If they don't exist already, someone might want to put together something along the lines of a business card size or 3X5 size print ad that forum users could print out and use to pass along to folks we speak with about TFP and the BBB method.

I say this because it seems that not a single visit to my local pool store goes by where I don't overhear someone else in the store talking about which chemicals to use in their pool, and I feel compelled to pull them on the side and refer them to the TFP forum.

Just this past weekend I made my first visit to my local pool store to pick up NO chemicals, but a brush, some O ring lube, etc. and overheard a young couple asking the sales clerk about their chlorine situation. She stated that last year they had a hard time keeping their chlorine level up and were wondering if they should buy larger chlorine tabs!!! It's a good thing I have great restraint and didn't break out laughing at them or the response the clerk gave them - something about continuing to use the floaters, but needing to know their volume so he could recommend how much chlorine product to use.

As I walked out to the parking lot, I was thinking if only I had a TFP or BBB business card on me, I'd slip it onto their windshield. I realize most of us probably wouldn't pay for actual business cards, but I know I'd print out a couple sheets of paper with maybe 8 or 12 up on a page that I could cut up and keep in my car for such occasions.

If something doesn't already exist and the site owner doesn't mind my using the TFP logo, maybe I'll create something and share with everyone.

Thoughts?!!!

I actually ran into an older couple at a local hardware store the other day and overheard the clerk "explaining" things to them. After they checked out I took the copy of their water sample and wrote the website down for them. (Along with a few tips.) They asked the clerk if I worked there, and he said-----------Not yet!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.