What is your favorite pool toy?

Can't play with my favorite toy, but I sure can lay on it. I must say, my favorite toy in the pool is my lounger, any kind, shape, or texture.....just as long as I can float (and usually fall asleep) on it... pure bliss :cool:

My two dogs. We have more fun playing with the dogs in the pool than any two grownups should reasonably have. We play catch, we play chase, we dunk them, they dunk us, we swim laps together, we throw stuff - they fetch it, and all the while they aerate the water and stir up the dirt on the bottom and keep it flowing through the skimmer. All that activity and splashing keeps deerflies away, a total added bonus to swimming with dogs.

Our dog Buster is a real hoot. The kids will throw his ball all day to watch him jump into the pool. When he gets tired though the dive sticks and goggles come out. As for the adults we normaly play 3 hole washer toss when we're not in the pool.
Heres a pics of Buster catching some good air.
41262_1555136924325_1412270254_31582941_4494905_n.jpg

I gotta ask, what kind of dog is that?

My border collies won't jump in the pool :( One of them is a fetch fanatic, but she will only put her feet in on the top steps. If her fetch toys go in the pool she will just bark at them. She won't even snatch it out of the water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.