Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Medium Gray Plaster with Crushed Blue Quartz

1. Back To Top    #1

Medium Gray Plaster with Crushed Blue Quartz

I fired my PB (long story but I've never met a liar like him...wow) and an now the proud owner of a pool which was half done plumbing. I've got a sub out to fix that but here we go....thank god I love to learn and have been researching for 4 years before I started my build.

I'm in the process of picking plaster. I was going to use a diamond brite plaster but thinking about using a standar medium gray. The exact name the plaster sub told me is: Medium Gray with crushed blue quartz.

Does anyone happen to have this color? I don't want my pool to be too dark and the names concerns me a little. I understand you can't think color with name as it relates to pools but..........

Anyone with pictures? I've searched the web and seen some, would like to see them from my trusted TFP friends! Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    34 x 19 salt water free form. 7.5" inside diameter raised spa. 24" raised beam in back. 3 moss rock waterfalls off raised beam and moss rock waterfall out of the spa. (2) Intelliflo VF pumps, 420 Cartridge Filter, 400 BTU Pentair low nox heater. 2.5" suction and 2" returns throughout.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Medium Gray Plaster with Crushed Blue Quartz

Took a few pictures today.

Just after Shocking! Looking Good! Thanks Guy's!!

Doing a little aeration on the big waterfall!

_________________ This Gray, and blue and black quartz.
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,

3. Back To Top    #3

SoonerSaint, link didn't work! Look under my user name I just put the pics up last week.
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,

4. Back To Top    #4

use tinypic.com and copy/paste 2nd line here, it will have img tags already in place

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks! I think Diamond Brite might be calling my name.
    34 x 19 salt water free form. 7.5" inside diameter raised spa. 24" raised beam in back. 3 moss rock waterfalls off raised beam and moss rock waterfall out of the spa. (2) Intelliflo VF pumps, 420 Cartridge Filter, 400 BTU Pentair low nox heater. 2.5" suction and 2" returns throughout.