Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Post Your Pool Accessories/Recreation Equipment

1. Back To Top    #1

Post Your Pool Accessories/Recreation Equipment

I put my pool in at the end of last summer. My wife and I were the only ones to swim in it, but this year it is going to see alot of traffic. We bought 2 of these

I am going to pick up a bunch of water noodles, but I am looking for more ideas.

Please feel free to post up pictures of "stuff" you have for your pool. I'd like to know if you'd recommend it to anyone else, or not recommend it.

I am open to suggestion
    76549 Liters -- Cartridge Filter -- In Ground -- Vinyl -- TF-100 Test Kit -- AquaVac Robotic Cleaner -- UV Sanitation -- Winter Safety Cover -- Installed 2010 -- Southwestern Ontario, Canada

Latest Test Results June 25:
    FC - 6, CC - 0, CYA - 40, CH - 110, TA - 90, pH - 7.5

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: Post Your Pool Accessories/Recreation Equipment

I saw a floating 4 chair poker table at a store yesterday!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

Albuquerque, NM

Re: Post Your Pool Accessories/Recreation Equipment

Got the "Ahh-qua Bar" for my birthday...(they got it at Target)....have to blow it up yet, but looking forward to the "extended" lunches with the girlfriends....since we extend our lunch so long, we call the men to join us and bring dinner and it's a fabulous day!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

30K gunite pool, Pentair VS 3050 pump, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 Cartridge filter, Jandy AquaPure SWG, automatic cover, Intellibrite Pentair LED light, no heater.