I searched everywhere but couldn't find the answer (apologies if it has been asked). I am a new pool owner and have been learning. I just replaced my old Jandy 2HP to Jandy ePump. Generally, I would like recommendations for RPM settings for different programs:
- RPM for normal filtering (WITHOUT Polaris 360 running)?
- RPM for normal filtering WITH Polaris 360 running
- RPM for while gas heater is ON.
- RPM when SPA is ON.
My pool guy says I should I run my filtering WITHOUT Polaris 360 running for a while everyday. Running the pump while polaris is on directs half of the water to filter and other to Polaris UNfiltered. So, my current programming:
- 10am - 11am filtering with polaris running
- 11am - 2pm without polaris
Current RPM: pool 2000, spa 2750, cleaner 2750, pool heat 2250, spa heat 2250.
My pool with above looks awesome. So, I am wondering if I can lower the RPMs much more.
- Jandy ePump 2.0
- Polaris 360 (no separate booster pump)
(based on what I see, when polaris is on, half the water is going to my big filter and half to the polaris)
- Jandy LX
- Jandy AquaLink PDA
- Jandy AquaPure 1400 (salt pool)
- Pool is no more than 15 feet away from the equipment area on the floor.
- I am in Northern California
Thanks for your help.