Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFP

1. Back To Top    #1
    Magnolia, DE

New to TFP

I am a recent member to TFP. I gotta say I am so glad that I found this site!!!
    We had been having problems with Baquacil for years (green water, pink slimy junk, etc) and I was really worried about doing a conversion but at my wits end with the whole Baquacil mess.
    This site has so much great information on converting from Baquacil and on what you can expect during the process.
    It really helped set my mind at ease about going ahead with our SWG conversion and about what I saw from our pool during the conversion!!
    We have just finished our conversion and are letting our SWG run for a day or so before testing the water to see where we are at with everything.
    24' AG (vinyl obviously )
    14,750 gallons
    standard Hayward pump and sand filter that comes with this size AG pool.
    We went with a Hayward (Goldline) Aquatrol not buy from pool store you can get it much much cheaper on amazon :P
    Thanks for all the great information.
    Living by the grace of God!
    recent convert from Baqucil to SWG
    24'AG---14,750 gal---SWG-Aquatrol---standard Hayward pump---sand filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    Goldsboro, NC

Re: New to TFP

I was reading through the posts and I just wanted to say that I love the first line in your signature!
    22,600 gal. Vinyl Inground, FNS Plus 60 DE Filter, WhisperFlo 1HP Pump, SWG, Dolphin Nautilus

3. Back To Top    #3
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: New to TFP

19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School