IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

I love that color! I may have just found my new finish!

I lived in south Hurst for 7 years BTW :) When my daughter was about your daugher's age, she went to Bedford Heights (mom is a librarian for HEB). She starts Bedford Jr High next year!

I love your border tile too! Would you mind sending me a PM with your builder info, tile color, etc.? I am not changing my deck, so if you had a separate builder for that I don't need it.

bg22 said:
Looks real nice. I'll post pics of my build one day. How long did your's take to finish?

Sincere thanks to all for the compliments and for the wonderful people responsible for this great, valuable and very resourceful site.

From contract signing (4/13/2011) to swimming (6/16/2011), it took 64 consecutive days or 47 working days. Out of those 47 working days, there were 29 days w/o any activity at all, but in fairness, 15 of those 29, precip was present or site was too wet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
maxepr1 said:
There's a baseball team in the metroplex?? Didn't know. You better get moving, it's getting HOT!

You mean the one that made it to (and lost) the World Series last time around? :)

Or did you mean the Frisco RoughRiders, or the Fort Worth Cats? :)

Back on subject, that color of Pebble Sheen you did might be my new favorite!

RobbieH said:
maxepr1 said:
There's a baseball team in the metroplex?? Didn't know. You better get moving, it's getting HOT!

You mean the one that made it to (and lost) the World Series last time around? :)

Or did you mean the Frisco RoughRiders, or the Fort Worth Cats? :)

Back on subject, that color of Pebble Sheen you did might be my new favorite!

You forgot Grand Prairie AirHogs :!: ...enough baseball talk..

How about them World Champ Mavs :cheers:

Thanks for the compliment, I do love that PS Blue Granite. And yes, water temp is @ 92 but so do my in-laws' with white plaster. Just turn on the waterfall and away we go...

Good morning - quick question: did you build that towel rack that's mounted in the decking of your pool?

IMG_3095.jpg

I'm trying to figure out a good way to store/dry towels while we're out there and that towel rack looks like it might fit the bill. We don't have a whole lot of wall space to put one on and my wife was thinking about using a "coat rack" standing style, but I'm afraid that it will be too top heavy and fall over.

Thanks,
Jason

ABQ_Pool said:
Good morning - quick question: did you build that towel rack that's mounted in the decking of your pool?

IMG_3095.jpg

I'm trying to figure out a good way to store/dry towels while we're out there and that towel rack looks like it might fit the bill. We don't have a whole lot of wall space to put one on and my wife was thinking about using a "coat rack" standing style, but I'm afraid that it will be too top heavy and fall over.

Thanks,
Jason

Hello Jason,

My son actually took the top part of the towel rack, purchased online a couple of years back, and inserted it in one of the umbrella sleeves. The bottom part of the towel rack is used to mount citronella burner. IMO, those towel racks with the base filled with water are useless as they don't hold towels secure enough on windy conditions and they DO tip over when top heavy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.