black pool liner ??

May 1, 2011
I have been looking and can't really find much on black pool liners. Most of the darker ones are for inground pools not above ground. Does anybody know where I can find either a black or really dark colored liner for a 15ft. round 52" pool?

One potential problem with black that applies to most black synthetic items is that with time it will fade and become any number of potential colors you may not like such as brown, gray, purple, etc.

Ike

Remember the effect of the sun on heating up the pool water, especially with a dark liner. Is your pool in direct sun? Maybe you want it that way for that reason? Algae growth and other troubles might be difficult to see with a dark pool--cleaning dead leaves, branches, and dead critters.....

Lana

I emailed northwest wholesale and they say that black liners are not available for above ground pools. The main reason I wanted black was I seen a black inground pool a while back and I liked the way it looked plus our pool doesn't heat up as much as other pools since it doesn't get early morn or late eve. sunlight. I can't afford a propane heater and just looking for other inexpensive ways to heat the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.