Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Logic P4 question

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Logic P4 question

My AL P-4 used to tell me the salt level...I was turning off the freeze protection and I am afraid I turned something else off as well...I can scroll through the menus but no salt level...I looked on line and it told me to go into config menu to display and then turn on Salt...Can't find display

Is there a site I can learn how to use and set this thing up for dummies? I need it!
    Pool - 18 foot round (7600 gal), above ground, vinyl liner
    Filter - Hayward Cartridge Easy Clear c400

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aqua Logic P4 question

I have the same unit. You may have just disabled it. You may need to go into the configuration menu to turn back on the cell or the display (I forgot which) Use both arrows and hold them down untill you hear the beep- the configuration menu will then unlock.

If that dont help and no one else can help you before tonight I will check mine and post later.
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks...I did the arrowa down and unlocked the Config menu....but couldn't find where to turn it back on...
    Pool - 18 foot round (7600 gal), above ground, vinyl liner
    Filter - Hayward Cartridge Easy Clear c400

4. Back To Top    #4

I just went to the manual and found that the display for salt is under the "Chlor Config" in the "configuration menu". In the "Chlor Config" there is a setting for "Display Salt". You can read this on page 14 of the operators manual found here:http://www.hayward-pool.com/webapp/w...trolsIn_Ground
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump