I have an 18" round ag pool that has previously used baquacil. We checked the baquacil level with the strips and there wasnt ant baquacil in there or at least not enough to register on the strips. we want to convert to clorine but the cheap way because with a down economy, and owning a business we are struggling. I have bought a few chlorine tablets, a box of shock plus, and a walmart chlorine and ph tester. I put a bag of shock in it last night and it instantly went green! I poured 5 bottles of bleach in it so far each at different times and put a chlorine tablet in the automatic feeder. The pool is kind of brown now. Im totally scared and terrified I screwed up wantting to change from baquacil. Also i read that u need a tester kit for this thats like $70. I about had a heart attack, are there any other ones u can use that are cheaper. What do I do now?