No Flow - Filter Pump

May 10, 2011
Ok, I am glad I found this site, ok on to my problem. I have a Hayward Super II pump, and a Goldline Automation system with a Hayward Turbo Cell (T-cell-15) . We bought the house and pool last July so this stuff is new to me. A few months ago, I was noticing my pool pump shutting off, I would go check the display and it would read "No -Flow Filter pump" When I override the automation and run the system "manually everything works fine. Then when I switch it back to the programmed cycle it will run for a while and then shut off. So what gives? Then to throw you a curve ball, my salt cell will quit working and the display will read "Chlorinator Off - no flow" but with this, i can hear the relay click right before the display says its off. I did have a pool guy come put a new relay and salt cell in and then it started doing it again. So please help,,,are these problems related? Thank you in advance,,

The first thing to check is to make sure there is a strong water flow coming out of the return jets when the pump is running. If the filter is especially dirty the system can shutdown to protect the pump. If water is actually flowing well, then the problem is probably the flow sensor malfunctioning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.