Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our progess so far.

1. Back To Top    #1

Our progess so far.

The digging begins!!!
    12k gal. Free form 14' x 28' IG gunite, 8' raised spa, Hayward T15 SWG, Hayward Ecostar VS pump, Hayward Super II pump, Booster pump, Polaris 280, Hayward DE 7220 filter, 400k Btu heater, Color logic LED lights. Pro Logic controller with remote.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Our progess so far.

More digging
    12k gal. Free form 14' x 28' IG gunite, 8' raised spa, Hayward T15 SWG, Hayward Ecostar VS pump, Hayward Super II pump, Booster pump, Polaris 280, Hayward DE 7220 filter, 400k Btu heater, Color logic LED lights. Pro Logic controller with remote.

3. Back To Top    #3

A really big hole!

4. Back To Top    #4

Hole with steel.

5. Back To Top    #5

Here comes the gunite.

6. Back To Top    #6

That is one very big pool. Keep the pics coming.
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

7. Back To Top    #7

more gunite day.

8. Back To Top    #8

Attached Images Attached Images

9. Back To Top    #9

This was a really cool process. Can't wait for the next step.

10. Back To Top    #10

That is a big pool! Looks good.

Love seeing peoples pools taking shape, especially now that we also have ours in process.
    No longer just sitting on the sidelines.
    15,000 gallon in ground free form pool (500 sq ft) with waterfall, 4x160 Intelliflo Pump, IntelliChlor IC40,
    Rheem Heat Pump with cooling, Cartridge Filter, Quartz WhiteGem Finish, Auto leveler, Pavers.
    My Pool Build

11. Back To Top    #11

It is cool to see some of the pools and backyards created here. I'm hoping to get some landscaping done also, but I'm afraid I'll be too busy relaxing in the pool. Hopefully a Trouble Free Pool.

12. Back To Top    #12

Tile & Coping done, deck just finished today. Getting close now hopfully doing plaster Thursday.

13. Back To Top    #13

more pictures

14. Back To Top    #14

15. Back To Top    #15

what is the waterline tile you have?
    DONE, 20 x 40, inground gunite, 30" raised bond beam with 3 12" sheer descents, 8' diving board, pentair 420 cartridge filter, vs-3050 pump, intellechlor ic-40, auto cvr, Tahoe blue pebble tech, 6ea 4' x 12.5' & 2ea 1' x 12.5' helicol solar panels, legend robotic cleaner.

16. Back To Top    #16

It's called Siena. From Mastertile.com

17. Back To Top    #17

Pool has been full and running for about 10 days now Everything is looking great. I can not say enough about the priceless info here on this forum. It has been so nice to have a back up resource when dealing with PB and pool store. Without this place I would have been at the total mercy of everything I was told buy the PB. Which if you have no pool knowledge they sound pretty intelligent. Not that they are not, but there is no doubt they want to sell you chemicals after the build not to mention sell you a $150 /month pool service to come out and service your pool once every two weeks ***??? TF test kit, awesome and easy to use. To think had I not found this place I would be relying on the test strips the PB supplied and hauling water samples 25 miles who knows how many times a week to the pool stores already proven not so accurate computer testing!! (Thanks again TF test kits).
    Here are some pictures to date... Now I just wish I could wake up and their be grass in my back yard again.

18. Back To Top    #18

more pics

19. Back To Top    #19

Sweet Jesus tcm, that's big! I hope you got a wind turbine!
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,

20. Back To Top    #20

Sun setting after a great day in the pool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast