Intex 24'x52" metal frame

Jul 21, 2010
I wonder if anyone has this pool. We bought it last year and struggled with it. This year it looks a lot more level which is good. Is it normal for the legs to splay out at the bottom slightly? The manual doesn't give very much information about setting the legs up.
If anyone could possibly post pictures of their's (particularly how the legs stand) when full up that would be great, so I can compare ours now it is full of water!.
I think I am being too cautious but it seems such a massive amount of water for the frame to hold.
Many Thanks.

Hi flowers02 :wave:

I see nothing wrong with the legs on your pool. The legs will kick out just a little toward the outside at the bottom of the legs. This is normal. The rope at the bottom of the legs will keep the legs from kicking out completely from the pool. The frame is there to hold the pool upright and the liner is used to hold the water.

:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.