I just took a dip and when I touched the bottom of the pool a milky white dust like material came up. The pool was cloudy but I got it clear and it has been clear for a number of days now. Is this the leftovers and how do I get rid of it?
20,000 gallon inground Marquisite pool, Florida, Chlorine and cartridge filter. I use 2 capfuls of phos Free Weekly every week to try and keep the Algae away and a chlorine floater with 3 new Valuechlor Brand "hockey pucks" every week and clean the cartridge every week. We also use a Sharkvac pool cleaner and we have a built in floor system running whenever the filter is on as we have a lot of trees right around us and no screen. I have the water tested at Pinch a Penny every week and if total Chlorine is between 3 and 5 they tell me to just do the floater but since I had a problem, I put in a 2.5 gallon bottle of liquid chlorine last night anyway (and becasue my sister told me to).
Working really hard but not sure at the right things......:}