Lighting conversion

May 9, 2011
Hi-
I have a 15x30 ft gunite pool with an old fiber stars light that has gone belly up. I would like to replace it with an LED. My question is-- I don't have the model # for this light-- it's nowhere on the sticker attached to the unit and I really can't remember when I had it installed 10+ years ago. How can I tell which lights will be compatible with the current "niche" ? Also, what's the most cost effective LED out there that will light the pool? I'm not really interested in the color changing lights, although I have to admit they are really cool.
Thanks for the help.

Tad

Can you post a picture? I fixed my Fiber stars with parts bought online even thought Fiber Stars said I would have to purchase a new unit. I have a jazz light synced with a fiber in the coping mine is a 6004. If you are ok with diy you may be able to fix it cheap.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.