Kreepy Krauler driving me nuts.....

May 8, 2011
My kreepy ( concrete pool) stalls very frequently...at least several times a day. Most of the time..I can fix it by flicking the control valve which turns it on to the off position and back..or by prodding the hose or the kreepy with the pool brush.
I have a strong vacumn in the hose.

The pool techs at local Leslie' took it apart and did not see anythng wrong..so I did not replace any parts...although I have replaced most of the parts already over the past year.

What drives me crazy is the randomness of the issue.....Seems like the Kreepy is broke..but I don't want to replace and still have the same problem. Any hints, suggestions....or drug recommendations?

Join the Kreepy frustration club. All kidding aside... Is your Kreepy installed in your skimmer or your wall suction? If it's in the skimmer, it could be an old faulty regulator valve. I've replaced those with success in fixing Kreepys.

If your Kreepy goes directly into the wall suction, it could be something overlooked by the Leslies crew. Try taking it to another pool store and hopefully someone with more experience in fixing sweeps can find the problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.