Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SWG Aquatrol Rj install with aqualuminator pool light ?

1. Back To Top    #1

SWG Aquatrol Rj install with aqualuminator pool light ?

What do I need to connect Aquatrol rj SWG to my return jet when I have aqualuminator pool light ? Trouble is light replaces return jet and has a 90 degree connection for pool return hose
    The SWG only comes with a 90 degre fitting meant to go directly
    To pool wall. I will try pool store but hoped done has done this successfully ?.
    10,000 gal plaster pool, sand filter, Hayward swim pure SWG w/T-9 (25,000g) cell, Hayward Ecostar pump, Barracuda G3, TF-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: SWG Aquatrol Rj install with aqualuminator pool light ?

The AquaTrol is available with straight through connections for either hose or pipe and in a right angle return mounted unit. Just get the AquaTrol-HP or AquaTrol-HP-TL (twist lock) for the straight through version.

If you already have an AquaTrol-RJ, you can get the straight through adapter as a replacement part.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: SWG Aquatrol Rj install with aqualuminator pool light ?

thanks i will check with aquatrol. pool store had no adapters. I was able to cement a 90 degree connector i just hope it's strong enough when i start it up
    10,000 gal plaster pool, sand filter, Hayward swim pure SWG w/T-9 (25,000g) cell, Hayward Ecostar pump, Barracuda G3, TF-100 test kit