Here we are another pool season again, hard to believe...time flies. I have been avoiding getting rid of some mustard algae for too long. Like this is going on 3 years anyway I'm ready to really get rid of it.
Here are my readings
I have been at mustard algae shock level for 5 days, brushing several times a day and I like to think it's gone, but I've thought that before. How long should I stay at that shock level. I don't want to drain refill to lower cya yet and lose some of my shock.Or should I go ahead and lower cya