SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I am so happy to say that I got the pool back up and almost running. It's not in my back yard any longer but in my brother and SIL's and I just earned a lifetime membership in swimming! :mrgreen: My SIL has been a wreck since we started! :hammer: :lol:

On with the pics!!! :cool:

This was last week, we put the walls up and a windstorm came through and had it's way with the pool. My brother was so upset, he almost tore it apart. :shock: The neighbor came over and helped SIL get it back up.

And here we are today, we finally got the liner in and top rails back on. It feels so good to see the pool back up and running! I just wish it were in my back yard.

SIL chose the swirl bottom liner.

My brother is going to eventually build a deck from where I'm standing, around the pool to the right.

He is glad it's over! :mrgreen: SIL is very happy with it! :party: And me? I get to teach the BBB! :goodjob: Ain't no one treating that water with anything else! :!: She even got the test kit!

carlscan26 said:
Is there going to be a fence around the pool?

As long as there is no ladder next to the pool wall or it is in the locked position, the pool wall (if 48" or taller) is considered "the fence" in most areas, unless you were commenting for privacy vs. safety?

Correct dman! Eventually there will be a fence. As of right now my brother will be bringing it to code.

I am so excited to have it up waste! :whoot:

dmanb2b said:
carlscan26 said:
Is there going to be a fence around the pool?

As long as there is no ladder next to the pool wall or it is in the locked position, the pool wall (if 48" or taller) is considered "the fence" in most areas, unless you were commenting for privacy vs. safety?

Mainly for safety but privacy would be the second reason. Just learned something new :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The cake steps aren't exactly little poolmomma. They just look small because the pool is big <24'> and empty plus we didn't have the rail on the cake steps. I believe I bought them at a local pool store several years ago. I specifically purchased that style so my young children could play on the steps and take a break from the deep water as they were young at the time. We loved them and I know my niece will too. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.