Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Large Flower Pot Supplier

1. Back To Top    #1

Large Flower Pot Supplier

Anybody have a good supplier that ships quality large outdoor planters?

I'm talking 3' tall, no plastic stuff, and somebody that ships. I've hit about 10 different landscape places and what they have isn't really my flavor.

If you have anything you've owned that has held up more than a few years I'd be interested to hear what you have.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Waaay NW MN

Re: Large Flower Pot Supplier

Are you talking concrete, ceramic or wood? For a single plant/tree/item or a grouping? Makes a difference. You may want to look into building or having something built or check with architectual supply vendors.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

3. Back To Top    #3

Preferably ceramic/cast/etc. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

I was at home goods the other day and they had some cool ceramic ones and the color just about matched my pool tile, so that might end up being a cool look.

I'm thinking having something that big shipped, when you add in the shipping costs will put the kabash on that idea anyhow.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Southeast VA

I saw some in our local Sam's Club as well as Costco. You can also try
    14,700 gal. 14 x 28 rectangle with 2R IG by Hydra Pools, 1 hp Hayward Maxflow ll, Hayward 24" Sand Filter, Aquarite Electronic SWG, one Aqua Genie Complete Skimmer, two main drains, four returns, 2 spa jets in steps, 30ml Tidewater liner. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit