Thanks for saving me money.

Apr 3, 2011
Katy, Tx
I just wanted to say thanks for helping me save. In this economy, every little bit helps. I started using the BBB method about a month ago and I cant beleive the results. I now have a Hasa Chlorine Injector, pushing the liquid chlorine and I've been using the muratic acid to drop the PH. I havent had to use any Baking Soda, since it took several weeks to bring my Alkalinity down from 300 to 100, havent had the need to raise it. Using these chemicals is by far eaiser, and cheaper, I cant imagine going back to Stealer, sorry Dealer, chemicals again.

Once again, Thanks, I've learned a lot from the school and the people on this site.

Thanks for the update. Over time, just let the acid addition (if any) lower the TA level even further and you should find less of a need for adding acid. You can readily operate the pool with a TA of 80 ppm or 70 ppm. When using chlorinating liquid or bleach, a TA of 100 can be on the high side for some pools, but just see how things go.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.