Robot cleaners for AGP...recommendations wanted

Sorry, did not realize you were in the UK :oops:

Now would be a good time to update your profile and signature with Location and pool details, so members can assist you better :goodjob:

I have an Intex 14 foot by 42 inch Intex above ground pool. This morning, I pulled out the Intex add on skimmer, drained the pool a couple inches, added a Hayward through wall skimmer and plugged in a Hayward "Diver Dave" pool cleaner. Aquabug and Wanda Whale are same thing, a little different plastic decoration on the outer shell.
http://www.hayward-pool.com/ctg/Above-Ground-Pool-Cleaners_10201_10551_-1_14022_A.htm

"Dave" has been roaming the bottom of my pool for the last half hour, and it already looks better.

There must be some version of a robot available over there. We also have a PRover and love love love love it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have arobot cleaner called a Hornet.....it works separate from the pool pump.....it is electric and water driven....has a removable cloth bag that you can hose off and/or machine wash......I LOVE IT!!! I used to use the hand vacuum EVERY day....vicariously walking the edge of my pool.....have had this Hornet now 3rd season......GREAT INVESTMENT!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.