Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need TF100 Instruction Sheet

1. Back To Top    #1

Need TF100 Instruction Sheet

Long story short. Our TF100 test kit took a tumble down the basement stairs and the case shattered. I bought a new case and would like to print out the test instructions on a large label like they were on the original kit. Is there a Word file or PDF file available of the original instructions? I recently ordered a bunch of reagents from TFTestkits but forgot to ask about getting a new label.
    Free-form concrete walls with vinyl liner, 18,000 gallon capacity, Jandy 1.5HP e-Pump, Jandy DEV48 DE filter (using cellulose media), Jandy AE2500 heat pump, Jandy Aqualink Power Center with 14-blade cell kit and Jandy PDA-P8 wireless control system.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Need TF100 Instruction Sheet

PM me with your email address and we'll get it out to you.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Dave,

I sent you a PM.

Jason,

I like the link you sent but was really looking for something closer to the original label without having to do a lot of formatting.
    Free-form concrete walls with vinyl liner, 18,000 gallon capacity, Jandy 1.5HP e-Pump, Jandy DEV48 DE filter (using cellulose media), Jandy AE2500 heat pump, Jandy Aqualink Power Center with 14-blade cell kit and Jandy PDA-P8 wireless control system.