Just had pool installed but have question..

May 19, 2010
Hello everyone, I just recently had my above ground pool installed and I noticed yesterday that the liner looked wrinkled against the wall so I felt it to see what it was and it is actually one of the uprights. You can see it through the liner. Do you think this will cause a problem? I sure hope it doesnt rub a hole in the liner because the pool is filled with water and I dont want to waste the water. Did anyone experience this? I hope I explained it correctly.. :/

I don't think it's an upright. It's most likely the wall seam which is right behind an upright. They should have covered it with something (duct tape, etc.) to prevent it from puncturing or rubbing through the liner. I can feel mine too.

oh ok... I wasnt sure what it was but I knew the upright was there in front of it. That makes sense. The wall had to end somewhere.. lol.. Thank you so much because I was so worried. We had a intex for the last couple of years and just upgraded to a metal wall above ground. I can't wait till the plumbing gets done this weekend and we can start the pool season. Have a great day.. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.