Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AquaPure 1400 Code 120 &121 Help

1. Back To Top    #1

AquaPure 1400 Code 120 &121 Help

I just got these two error codes a few days ago (120 & 121). I tested my cell and flow sensor and i got some weird data. My cell voltage read 14v. It reads the same from where the cord connects to the board. But when i test port 4&5 it reads 0. Ive cleaned the flow censor and the cell also. My question is, wouldn't i get a different code if I had a bad board? i have the old 2 port cell. Im contemplating if I should just by a whole new system if i have to replace the cell. I had the unit for 4 years. What do you think?
    22,000 gallons "L" shaped with spillway spa; Hayward 4820 DE; IG Vinyl; 2000 ppm salt; 50 ppm Borates; liquid chlorine; Polaris w/ booster; TF-100 Test Kit w/SpeedStir

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: AquaPure 1400 Code 120 &121 Help

Welcome to TFP.

I've seen those codes in a thread before. You might want to use the search box at the very bottom of the page to search for those and see what the outcome was.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Hunterdon County, NJ

Re: AquaPure 1400 Code 120 &121 Help

I found this troubleshooting document online a couple of years ago. It reports that:

120-Low cell current in forward direction -check DC cord, clean cell if necessary or replace cell.
    121-Low cell current in reverse direction, same as 120 above.
    31,000 gal gunite/Pebblesheen pool w/spillover spa, 2-speed 1.5 HP filter pump, 3 hp spa jet pump, 2 hp sheer decent pump, blower, DE filter, Jandy automation and SWG, Jandy 400K BTU gas heater, Polaris 280 cleaner with booster pump.