Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ideas for replacing Spa light conversion?

1. Back To Top    #1

Ideas for replacing Spa light conversion?

I am looking for suggestions on replacing my current pool lighting. At the moment, I have a non-functional SunLight 12v SPA light, with a Hydrel adapter ring. After laughing, Pentair informed me that the ring hasn't been produced for over 10 yrs. Not really sure of the niche i.d., but measuring what's left of the adapter looks like a slightly over 9" opening.

The guy resurfacing the pool says we can make up a bit of difference, but it ought be a fairly close fit.
    34 x 19 salt water free form. 7.5" inside diameter raised spa. 24" raised beam in back. 3 moss rock waterfalls off raised beam and moss rock waterfall out of the spa. (2) Intelliflo VF pumps, 420 Cartridge Filter, 400 BTU Pentair low nox heater. 2.5" suction and 2" returns throughout.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Ideas for replacing Spa light conversion?

Any chance of a picture? Is the conduit in good enough shape that you could pull new wire if necessary?
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden