HELP! Need to find replacement Bottom Track for AGP wall

May 4, 2011
Looking for links to find replacement bottom track for an AQUALEADER Illusions pool. I have searched but no luck. The pool is approximately 12 years old and the side wall collapsed over the winter due to a leak in the liner. When it collapsed it damaged 2 sections of the bottom track. The pool is repairable if I can just find the replacement bottom track needed.

Thanks for the reply Dave. My pool is a 30' round 52" depth. I am located in Maryland. I was hoping to find somewhere in the states that may be able to provide the parts. Aqualeader is in Canada and the shipping is quite expensive but I'll do what I have to in order to get the pool back up.

Well....Tried calling them and unless you are a wholesale distributor their recorded message states to contact your local pool dealer which I have already done with no success. They provided an E-Mail address so I shot them an E-Mail. We will see!

I was wondering how you made out with the email. I too emailed Aqua Leader (just last night) regarding parts and warranty service and am curious what to expect. Also interested in if you were able to get parts with or without their help. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.