Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: HELP! Need to find replacement Bottom Track for AGP wall

1. Back To Top    #1

HELP! Need to find replacement Bottom Track for AGP wall

Looking for links to find replacement bottom track for an AQUALEADER Illusions pool. I have searched but no luck. The pool is approximately 12 years old and the side wall collapsed over the winter due to a leak in the liner. When it collapsed it damaged 2 sections of the bottom track. The pool is repairable if I can just find the replacement bottom track needed.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: HELP! Need to find replacement Bottom Track for AGP wall

You can contact Aqua Leader customer service directly to see if they have what you need. It would also help if you posted the size of your pool and where you're located.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the reply Dave. My pool is a 30' round 52" depth. I am located in Maryland. I was hoping to find somewhere in the states that may be able to provide the parts. Aqualeader is in Canada and the shipping is quite expensive but I'll do what I have to in order to get the pool back up.

4. Back To Top    #4

Worth a shot IMO...you may even be able to get the parts under warranty.
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

5. Back To Top    #5

Well....Tried calling them and unless you are a wholesale distributor their recorded message states to contact your local pool dealer which I have already done with no success. They provided an E-Mail address so I shot them an E-Mail. We will see!

6. Back To Top    #6

I was wondering how you made out with the email. I too emailed Aqua Leader (just last night) regarding parts and warranty service and am curious what to expect. Also interested in if you were able to get parts with or without their help. Thanks.
    Cheryl Reddin
    Kenton, TN
    21200 gal., AG vinyl, ? HP, two speed Millennium A.O. Smith Century Lasar pump, sand filter