Pentair Filter Pressure Problem

Aug 16, 2010
Hello,
We've had some nasty wind, so I've been out cleaning MAJOR debris from our 30K gallon pool. We have a Pentair DE filter that my husband cleaned out this afternoon. It was working just fine, then out of the blue the pressure dropped to 0 psi. I cleaned out the basket which was very full after only 10 min of sweeping and got back to work. After sweeping for another 5 min or so, the pressure dropped to 0 again. I cleaned out the basket again, it was slightly less full this time. Now, the filter won't prime. I ran it for 10min waiting, but 0 psi. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Thank you for your help. The clog was at the Jandy valve that switches the uptake from the pool to the spa. We switched the valve, and let the pump pull from the spa,which filled the pipe with water. Then we switched it back, and the clog moved on through.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.