intex help

mpknls

May 2, 2011
OK iv got a 24x48 intex metal frame pool. I called to get the frame parts and was told that pool was discontinued :( . can i use the frame parts off of the 18x48? i just need the T-bar and 1 leg.

The curve on the T bar for an 18' may be tighter than the curve on your existing pool. You might try locating a used 24' intex that someone is getting rid of on ebay or craigslist.

We have several intex owners here that may have additional solutions for you.

mpknls said:
OK iv got a 24x48 intex metal frame pool. I called to get the frame parts and was told that pool was discontinued :( . can i use the frame parts off of the 18x48? i just need the T-bar and 1 leg.

Hi mpknls! :wave:

I have done some looking around and can't find any of the "T" bars for your pool. As zea3 said the curve for the 18' may be too tight for the 24', but you never know. I know the Intex Ultra Frame pools size 16' and the 20' both use the same "T" bar and there is a 4' difference in size. If the pool is still in good shape it may be worth a shot to try the 18' "T" bar on the pool.

:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.