I had a couple of issues at startup with my 2-year old PoolPilot Digital salt water system this year that I solved (at no cost!), so I thought I would share what I did with the forum. All of the actions I took were based on reading through previous posts on this site, so many thanks to all of you!
When I first started up the system, I was getting the dreaded "no flow" message. I was getting plenty of flow through the pool inflow jets, and the flow switch checked out as A-OK. I was able to get past this message by opening up the control box and pulling and reinstalling every easy-to-work-with connection and fuse I could find. The internal space looked like Spiderman had set up a vacation condo in there. I have no idea which connection fixed the problem, but really, who cares! Just be sure to turn the power off if you try this...
That moved the error message on to the "low current" warning. The cell still looks great. I had already noticed that the outside connector to the power cord on the cell was self-destructing (what a yucky mess), so I was ready to buy a new cord. Then I noticed that PoolSean from PoolPilot had told someone that the two outer connectors were spliced together, so it didn't matter which way you put the 3-hole plug on the 2-prong cell. So I just turned the plug around (after cleaning the cell prong) and the system has been working perfectly since then. Thanks PoolSean!
My guess is that all of the problems were caused by the plug, but the first clue did not lead me to consider it as the problem. Hopefully the second plug on the cord will work long enough to get me to the point of having to replace the cell.