First off, here are my #s
I have calculated my chlorine use to be around 2 ppm. And have been testing and adding liquid to get that in the pool, and the water quality is great as a result.
I have tablets in the feeder and verified that they are getting water and that the system is working properly. I have the dial set to 5. System is running for 8 hours a day at ~ 67 GPM and for an additional 4 hours a day at ~ 35 GPM. I think that is too much, but trying to get the feeder to give me some chlorine.
Could it be the product itself?
I filled the tube with pucks, is that a problem?
I don't think that adding stabilizer is an option at this point since the use is at 2 PPM. Thoughts?