Quartzscapes - Aruba Sky

Jan 18, 2011
As we were researching interiors for our recently completed pool, I came across this forum. We decided to go with a plaster interior since the pebble interiors are too rough (even mini-pebble). Our pool builder suggested Diamondbrite at first, but we said we wanted something darker. We did not want white, even with blue specks. So, he suggested Quartzscapes. We looked on the web and only found a few of the Quartzscapes colors with photo examples. We also found a limited set of choices made on locally-built pools. This made it difficult to get an idea of how the rest of the color options would look in a real pool. After literally weeks of agonizing discussion, we settled on Aruba Sky. This is one of those colors without any photos posted, and we could not find any local pools with that color. So, I wanted to come back and share a couple of photos of our pool to perhaps help others decide for themselves. Happy pool building!

Attachments

• IMG_3684.JPG
    IMG_3684.JPG
    352.2 KB · Views: 1,419
  • IMG_3689.JPG
    IMG_3689.JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 1,293
Thanks so much for posting the pictures of your pool in Aruba Sky. This is what has been recommended for our pool remodel. How do you like it and did it meet your expectations. Does the water get to warm with the darker color?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As we were researching interiors for our recently completed pool, I came across this forum. We decided to go with a plaster interior since the pebble interiors are too rough (even mini-pebble). Our pool builder suggested Diamondbrite at first, but we said we wanted something darker. We did not want white, even with blue specks. So, he suggested Quartzscapes. We looked on the web and only found a few of the Quartzscapes colors with photo examples. We also found a limited set of choices made on locally-built pools. This made it difficult to get an idea of how the rest of the color options would look in a real pool. After literally weeks of agonizing discussion, we settled on Aruba Sky. This is one of those colors without any photos posted, and we could not find any local pools with that color. So, I wanted to come back and share a couple of photos of our pool to perhaps help others decide for themselves. Happy pool building!

I wasn't able to see you attached photos. Can you send them to me. thinking about doing this color plaster in my pool. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.