Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hihowareya from New Hampshire

1. Back To Top    #1

North Conway, NH

Hihowareya from New Hampshire

Wow, what a great site I've stumbled upon. We're second year pool owners and there is still plenty we have to learn about pool maintanence. Can't wait until I have a question for everyone.
    Kate & Jeannot
    18x5 AG Sand N Sun Vinyl/Metal Frame, 7800 Gal, Changable Filter System.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD
    Welcome to TFP!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida
    Welcome! I get up to your beautiful state about once a month (Bretton Woods) and love every minuite I'm there.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Coastalish 'down easter'
    Welcome! I lived in 'Lin-Wood' for ~ 5 years, would have been your 'neighbor across the notch'
    I sincerely hope that you never need to ask us anything - if you don't have to ask a ? the pool is doing great 8)

Again, welcome and without having to ask a ?, learn as much as you want from this site to keep you from having to ask 1.
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome to the group!

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

6. Back To Top    #6

Lafayette, Louisiana
    Howdy and welcome!
    Fortune favors the well prepared

The build...
    Freeform 24' x 38' IG gunite. 3 1/2' to 8' deep. 28,500 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWCG. Pentair Intelliflo VF. Pentair CCP520 cartridge filter. Colorlogic LED lights. Tahoe Blue Diamond Brite. 1200 sq ft stamped concrete deck.
    More details as they happen...