Am I going to hate my tile?

Apr 12, 2011
Looking for an opinion(s). I am using stacked stone on my raised bond beam. I was considering bring the stone into the water but understand the scum line would be difficult to clean…..soooooo I found a 6x6 tile made from the same stone. It appears to be some what rough but at least it is flat. How tough will be to keep clean? I am looking for the natural blended look instead of a contrasting tile that will stand out.
golden-ray-tile.jpg

HoneyGoldClassicLedgeNTV.jpg

You should be able to find some porcelain that is a close color match, it would be much easier to keep clean (if that photo above is a rough texture natural stone). Keep in mind that you only see a couple inches of tile above the water line.

I know how you feel on the picking finish items. I guess I expected someone to whip out a color wheel and talk about contrasting / complementing colors and such. We ended up in a huge display room with about 1000-2000 samples on the wall ... The photos in the book didn't help much either, most of them were just too plain or too crazy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.