Hello from the Bayou state

Apr 27, 2011
Hello all , I've been lurking around here for weeks researching information so I could begin my AGP construction , I have recessed it and have just about finished up the final steps on construction H2O is being added and the wind has blown in some funk from the field behind our home , it will be this afternoon when the pump will get turned on and start to remove the debris . I have ordered the TF100 kit and have started stock pileing supplies for a BBB pool , the information here has given me quite a bit to learn and adsorb but being a new " first time pool owner " I'm sure It will all get along smooth. I will be updating my Sig soon , what I am jumping into is an 18'x33'x52" mighty sun brand that was picked up from a neighbor who tried to do an install in q day , Fubared the job, bubbled the liner , assembled wrong , and gave up. We picked it up dirt cheap , it literally was not used by the family , it sat for months , grew a swamp , finally was dissambled and set aside , we have it up now with a new liner built correctly and looking like the pool they wanted. Anyhow , as the first post just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background.
Thanks Niels