Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
IMAG0152.jpg

TFP, that's what!! :whoot:

Just saying thanks for all of the help clearing up the pool and for all of the knowledge! A little over a month ago I was struggling with a green green swamp, then losing a lot of water, followed by readjusting all of my numbers because of having to add so much water, and then a SWG cell that had been defective since opening the pool this season, but TFP has been very helpful through it all! I will surely be around to help where I can and to ask more questions!

Hopefully this will be encouragement to some of you who are starting with a green swamp battle (or other things) this spring! :wink:

March 4, 2011 I posted to you:
If you have your own test kit, follow directions, and only add what's needed, you can have a crystal clear, sparkling pool that will be the envy of the neighbors in less than a month.
Now, obviously, I couldn't predict equipment failures and so on, but didn't I tell you so? :mrgreen:

Forget the creek - offer your pool for the next Baptizin' !

Richard320 said:
March 4, 2011 I posted to you:
If you have your own test kit, follow directions, and only add what's needed, you can have a crystal clear, sparkling pool that will be the envy of the neighbors in less than a month.
Now, obviously, I couldn't predict equipment failures and so on, but didn't I tell you so? :mrgreen:

Forget the creek - offer your pool for the next Baptizin' !

This is a time when it is easy to admit that someone else was right!! :cool:

lightingguy said:
Nice work.

Feels good doesn't it? :goodjob:

It feels good to have done it without having to pay a pool company hundreds of dollars!!!! :p

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.