Tried to set uo my new system today.....Problem :-(

wjones9589

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 1, 2011
Port St. Lucie, Florida
I just had my pool resurfaced and got a new solar heater, pool pump, filter, and a AutoPilot Digital Nano SWG. The Solar Heater Came with a Aqua Solar Control Center, which is suppost to act as my pool pump timer aswell. The problem I have run into is I have 240V coming from my circuit breaker, the Control Center can accept 120v or 240v and the pool pump is either 120v or 240v, but the SWG only comes with a 110v plug? I dont know where to go from here and it is already too late to return the SWG for a 240v hard wired one? Any suggestions?

The Nano is sold in two different versions, for 115 volts, and for 230 volts. However, either unit can be converted into the other with a few simple steps and a new fuse. Instructions on switching the voltage are normally located under the power center cover.

I just opened the cover of my nano and all i see is a diagram for the 110v and 220v transformer. Would all I have to do is switch the connections from 110v (which I currently have) to the 220v? Do you know if there is a guide somewhere that would give me instructions? Just because I want to make sure I get it right :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.