Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hayward H200 Series Heater, with digital readout

1. Back To Top    #1

South Central Kentucky

Hayward H200 Series Heater, with digital readout

I have a Hayward H200 series gas heater for my pool. It has a digital readout with 2 temperature adjustment buttons and a mode button. I'm trying to find a manual online for the operation of this device but all I have found for this series of heater are versions with turnable knobs instead of the digital push buttons. I am new to pools and I would like read up on basic operation and what the modes mean/do.

Here's a poor quality picture.

15x32 vinyl liner, 14,400 gal, 1.4hp Centurion pump, 3/4 hp booster pump, Hayward Pro Series S244T Sand Filter, Hayward H200 heater (digital readout)
    Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generator, Hayward Phantom cleaner, TF 100 test kit
    Pool School, Pool Calculator

2. Back To Top    #2

Dripping Springs, TX

Re: Hayward H200 Series Heater, with digital readout

This link on the Hayward site seems to contain all of their manuals.

The H200 has knobs in the manual, but the H200FDN (the H Series Low NOx version) has the buttons you are talking about in the manual.

I have the H400 model, but otherwise mine looks identical to yours. I have to admit I've never used the buttons on the front of the heater - I always control it with the automation system.

17K gallon IG freeform Pebble-Tec pool w/ raised spa/waterfall, Hayward 6020 DE filter, Tristar 1 HP circulation pump, Tristar 2.5 HP spa pump, Silencer 2hp blower, Aquarite SWG, Polaris 280 w/ booster pump, Hayward Universal H-Series 400K LPG heater, Ultrapure Ozonator 25, Aqualogic PS-8