Rockstead

Sep 2, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Are there any reference videos on how to step by step, remove, verify and clean my T-CELL-15?

I also purchased Cell Cleaner from the Pool store last year, is that just a repackaged chemical I should be getting else where for cheaper?

Re: How to clean a SWG Cell, specifically Aqua Logic T-CELL-

You don't want to clean the cell unless there are visible white crusty deposits on the cell plates. If there are, you clean it with a diluted muriatic acid solution. This is all covered in the manual.

There are a couple of YouTube videos that show the entire process, such as this one.

Re: How to clean a SWG Cell, specifically Aqua Logic T-CELL-

Just to revisit this, I meant to clean it this year while everything was detached, there is that visible build up.

The people that open my pool had already connected everything before I got a chance, for the life of me I can't unscrew this thing now, maybe it is a matter of water pressure, I don't know. I turned off the filter but still I can't unscrew it by hand, any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.