Montreal, QC, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Are there any reference videos on how to step by step, remove, verify and clean my T-CELL-15?

I also purchased Cell Cleaner from the Pool store last year, is that just a repackaged chemical I should be getting else where for cheaper?

Re: How to clean a SWG Cell, specifically Aqua Logic T-CELL-

You don't want to clean the cell unless there are visible white crusty deposits on the cell plates. If there are, you clean it with a diluted muriatic acid solution. This is all covered in the manual.

There are a couple of YouTube videos that show the entire process, such as this one.

Re: How to clean a SWG Cell, specifically Aqua Logic T-CELL-

Just to revisit this, I meant to clean it this year while everything was detached, there is that visible build up.

The people that open my pool had already connected everything before I got a chance, for the life of me I can't unscrew this thing now, maybe it is a matter of water pressure, I don't know. I turned off the filter but still I can't unscrew it by hand, any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.