Polaris 380 has a hole in lower housing

Jul 5, 2010
Hello all and happy swimming this summer to you! I have a Polaris 380 that is 6 years old and noticed that the lower housing (white belly part) has a hole rubbed in it. The unit also needs wheels and new tail and probably other stuff that I haven't discovered just yet. It seem to run OK and picks up well. Do you think that I would be better off buying a new one or should I fix it? Seems after checking some of the part prices that it may be a near wash buying a whole unit. Your thoughts are appreciated!

Get a quote on parts and repair cost. Compare it to the price of a replacement cleaner. Polaris is currently offering trade-up rebates for your old cleaner when you buy any listed cleaner with a product offer. Basically take in the price of a new one and factor in the trade-up rebate amount. It's worth looking into.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.