Pentair Warranty question

ed0846

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 30, 2011
I understand that Pentiar will extend to a 3 year warranty if you buy 3 or more pieces. I am planning to re do my equipment pad with a VS-3050 pump, a CCP 420 (or 520, not sure yet) filter, and an Intellichlor SWCG with Intelitouch controller. I am anxiously awaiting the Intellitouch with the integrated Intellichlor power supply.
It is beginning to warm up here in NJ (finally) and I need to get the pool chemistry under control before it becomes a green swamp. Sorry for the long intro...so my question is...do I need to purchase all there units at the same time in order to get the 3 year warranty? Or can I buy the pump and filter now, and get the Intellichlor / Intellitouch at a later date (hopefully within the month) and qualify for the 3 year warranty?
(FWIW - I have a approx 24,000 gal vinyl in-ground, coming off of a horrendous baquacil season, converting to salt.)

I hadn't heard this from my Pentair Rep... I do know that Hayward offers this, not sure if it's just through me (service company, that's what they implied) or direct to the consumer.

DigitallyChallenged said:
I purchased three but find't get any other warranty info. Does a receipt for all three do the trick? Is there an online registry?

I am researching this too... I may buy up to 5 pieces of equipMent

Do a search for my name on this site. I posted 2 PDFs from pentairs website. One is for parts AND LABOR, but I imagine this would be only if you purchased the equipment through your pool builder. The second PDF is for extending the warranty on the equipment only. Let us know how you make out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.