Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Exact 7+ and exact 10

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Exact 7+ and exact 10

Does anyone have any experience of the above testers

Advice on the purchas of a new tester as I use a Lamott colour Q and and am not really happy with the consistency of the results, also get regular error 7 message when blanking, Even when it is spotless

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Exact 7+ and exact 10

I have a strong feeling this post is missing something....I am replying just so OP reopens it and posts info.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

What's your location? We prefer the TF100 from (Best value IMO) or the Taylor K2006

You can read more about recommended testkits here
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

4. Back To Top    #4
    Silver Spring, MD

I believe that they are talking about the eXact Micro 7 Pool Kit water tester. I've never tried on, but the ranges it can test over look pretty narrow. You are likely to encounter water conditions that go outside those ranges, and need to switch to some other form of testing.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School