Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Programming AutoPilot

1. Back To Top    #1

Programming AutoPilot

Hi all,

My AutoPilot has two pump run programs. Last year I only programmed the first one, but this year I thought I'd use the second one to program a shorter run cycle for cold springtime weather. However, after reading the manual, I cannot figure out how to select Program #1 or Program #2 for the pump to follow. I can easily see how to program them - just not where/how you choose which one is in active use.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here.

Any help appreciated...

Steve
    29,000 gal. vinyl in-ground mountain lake (freeform); Hayward DE filter, 2 skimmers, AutoPilot SWG, 2 - 4 X 20 Fafco Solar Bears with Goldline control, Aquabot, LoopLoc winter cover, Pool installed March 2009...

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Programming AutoPilot

Both program 1 and program 2 run every day. You can reset one or the other to disable it, but then will need to reprogram it the next time you want to use it.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Programming AutoPilot

Thanks Jason. I guess I misinterpreted the intent behind the two programs. Not a big deal - setting them is easy anyway.

Steve
    29,000 gal. vinyl in-ground mountain lake (freeform); Hayward DE filter, 2 skimmers, AutoPilot SWG, 2 - 4 X 20 Fafco Solar Bears with Goldline control, Aquabot, LoopLoc winter cover, Pool installed March 2009...