Coolest pool cover ever

guamguy

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 26, 2010
Guam, USA
or did they use fertilizer instead of bleach :lol:
bestpoolcover.jpg

Now that is not covered in Pool School. Look at all that algae, so thick you can walk on it! :lol:

The pump and the SWG must have both failed!

And yes, I know its actually a filled pool with grass growing on the fill.

Melt In The Sun said:
Ugh, one of my co-workers has one of these. Her husband sent her out of town to visit family, and when she got back it was full of dirt! He's lucky to be alive...

Just what I need, more grass to mow. I would rather deal with a pool then more grass any day. My back yard is low/no maintenance and a big part of that is because of the 80 by 50 foot area the pool/decking takes up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
iPhone said:
Melt In The Sun said:
Ugh, one of my co-workers has one of these. Her husband sent her out of town to visit family, and when she got back it was full of dirt! He's lucky to be alive...

Just what I need, more grass to mow. I would rather deal with a pool then more grass any day. My back yard is low/no maintenance and a big part of that is because of the 80 by 50 foot area the pool/decking takes up.

You got that right !!!! :cheers:

Melt In The Sun said:

:shock:
I would have handed him a shovel. :whip:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.